11 January 2005

Isn't it strange?

It's been a few days since I last posted so I apologise. Although I'm not sure why I'm apologising as this is my weblog and I don't have to post if I don't have anything to say. Anyway, we bought a floor broom yesterday and it came in two pieces strapped together with two plastic ties. I took the ties off and gave them to the cat and he's never been happier. Isn't it strange how we spend all sorts of money on all these special toys for the cat to play with and basically he plays with them for about 5 minutes and ends up sending them under the couch or chair never to be seen again. I mean they are just a bit of plastic and he wants to take them every where as if they were the most important thing in his life. I eventually had to take them away from him as he insisted on playing with them on the bed all through the night. I'm sure he'll get over missing them as soon as the next interesting thing comes along.

No comments: