15 October 2005

It's official...

The earlier post was an alert but now it's official...We will be flying to the states in February. The flights are confirmed the hotels are booked and the deposits have been paid. Now all we have to do is wait.... We are really looking forward to this visit. James has never been to Vegas and I get to see my granddaughter for the first time. As well we get to catch up with family and friends. We also plan on meeting some new friends in Dallas. I know I should have friends there but it's been a few years since I lived there and as with time and as fair weathered friends go. Well, you understand. Anyway, as things progress with the trip plans I'll keep you in the loop as to the where and when etc.. In the mean time it's time to go work in our garden as spring has sprung in the land down under and we've got roses ready to bust out all over the place amongst other things. I'll take pictures soon...

No comments: