23 October 2005

Sunday in the park...

It has been raining here for a few days and it was supposed to rain for a few more. Imagine my surprise this morning when I woke up to clear blue skies, sun shining and not a cloud to be found. Given the day I thought we should make the best of a good thing and go to the botanical gardens. We missed the tulip festival a couple of weeks back but I figured there had to be something blooming, and I was right. I just had to share with you a bit of the beautiful place we have chosen to live and call home.

The botanical gardens in Hobart have to be one of the best gardens I have ever seen. I'm not saying that because I live here but they are just great. They are well maintained and very user friendly. The best part is it's very green..... And in many parts of Australia it can be tough to be green. All and all it turned into a very nice day and the park did not let us down. I leave you with some more pictures. Enjoy....

No comments: