23 March 2006

All quiet on the western front...

I went to see the doctor yesterday for my regular 3 month check up and I'm glad to say all is well and everything is going as it should. It's always a bit of a toss up when I go because you never know when something might go wrong., but the pills are doing there job. I just have to remember to take them. I had a viral infection over the weekend with fevers and chills but it came and went so my system is well enough to fight things off unlike it used to be a few years ago. Anyway, I still need to sort out why my peripheral neuropathy is on heightened alert and will do that in the next few weeks with a nerve test to see what damage is done and then we can treat accordingly. Oh well that is life and I'm not even sure why I felt like telling you this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe cause you know we love you and care what's happening..... :)
HUGS, Cin

TJ said...

Maybe I need to be careful what I write about???? Hugs to you...

Anonymous said...

I still get a mini-anxiety attack every time I have my checkup. Always will I guess. Let us know how things go.