11 March 2006

Hello world...

We'll we're back from or long trip to the states. We've actually been back for two weeks but have been playing catch up ever since. We have a long weekend this next three days and I plan on enjoying ever bit of it. Funny how you end up coming home to relax from going on holidays??? We had a lot of fun in the states and if all goes well after this post I should have the picture uploaded to the flicker account. Anyway, we are off to the big Saturday markets for some fresh lowers and produce. Maybe we will see a trinket or two while we're there. I will let you know I hope I'll also be a bit better at posting. I'm off to Sydney next week for a meeting. (Oh joy...not) I'll let you know how that all goes and as for the weather down here autumn is upon us and the trees are just starting to change. I'd say that in about two weeks or so we will be in full technicolour with pictures to follow. I'll let you not about the holidays pictures as soon as they are up. Fingers crossed...

No comments: