12 May 2006

Four things...

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:

  • busboy
  • retail manager
  • restaurant manager
  • Health promotion officer

Four films I could watch over and over:

  • Auntie Mame
  • National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
  • Happy Texas
  • Priscilla Queen of the Desert

Four Places I have lived:

  • New Orleans, Louisiana
  • Dallas, Texas
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Hobart, Tasmania

Four TV shows I LOVE to watch:

  • The Golden Girls
  • Friends
  • Will and Grace
  • Discovery Channel (Travel)

Four places I have been on vacation:

  • New Zealand
  • Boston
  • Las Vegas
  • San Francisco

Four places I’d like to go on vacation

  • UK
  • Denmark
  • Canada (Rockies)
  • Amsterdam

Four websites I visit often:

Four of my favourite foods:

  • Meat loaf
  • Enchiladas
  • Peanut butter pie
  • Chicken Caesar Salad

Four places I would rather be right now:

  • In bed
  • Shopping
  • With my husband
  • On vacation

No comments: