12 October 2006

I'm still standing...

Well we're still here at mum's but we will be leaving in a few days (6 to be exact). I've done all I could to help her, now I have to hope that she will get on with her life after we leave. She is still very worried about having enough money to live on by herself and that is something I can not fix, only time will tell...

We are going to take her out for a nice dinner next weekend before we leave as her birthday is on the 21st. She had a good time in Galveston but she is still in a huge vacuum with dad being gone which is to be expected as it was only three weeks yesterday that he passed away.

Anyway, we will spend the last few days just trying to be happy and then James and I head for home. I will be both happy and sad for that to happen, happy because I will be going home but sad because I am going to worry so much about my mum. As it has been said before what does not kill us makes us stronger and as of yet I'm still standing.

No comments: