18 July 2008

Friday night at the movies...

It's Friday again albeit your Thursday but it's my blog so I say it's Friday. Anyway, it's time for Friday night at the movies and time to guess who said what in which movie. You know how we play the game, I list two quotes along with the characters name, the actors name and the movie from which it all took place then I list the second quote but leave all the other information blank for you to fill in. I know it's not much of a real game and is more of a filler as far as post are concerned but who knows you might learn a little trivia and depending on the quote you might even get a little chuckle out of it. So let's get to it

"Chewing gum helps me think"
"Sweetie your wasting your gum"


Character: Celsius
Played by: Luca Tommassini

speaking to

Character: Albert Goldman
Played by: Nathan Lane

Movie: The Bird Cage

"There's nothing more inconvenient than an old queen with a head cold"

Character:
Played by:
Movie:

Until next week, Enjoy...

No comments: