13 October 2008

I know, I know....

...it's been forever since my last post. I feel awful. Well okay maybe I don't but I do feel that I should at least do a quick update for the loyal readers, all two of you. Okay maybe all six of you. Anyway, believe it or not but your's truly is still sitting in Sydney awaiting the powers that be to decide on a date for my fixer upper surgery, or should it be called let's try this again surgery. Whatever you want to call it they still haven't decide when they are going to do it. I am however under the impression, based on a phone call I got a short while ago, that I will be entering the hopital tomorrow under my neurologist care becasue the lump that has formed "again" is causing me considerable nerve pain. I will at least be able to get adequate pain management while they take there sweet little time in deciding when they can find the time in their busy schedule to fix something that just could very well be their fault in the first place but let's not get ahead of my self.
All I want to say is I'm hanging in there and thanks everyone for all of your support. I'll try to post something from the hospital but in case I can't know that your thoughts mean a lot and I'll let you know what's going on as soon as I can. Until then take care one and all...

5 comments:

tornwordo said...

Good luck and enjoy the pain meds.

T said...

Best wishes for a successful operation this time and a speedy revovery !

Ur-spo said...

i was glad to hear fromyou and get the updates!

Sorted Lives said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep us updated when you can.

Rick said...

Man you have gone through so much. I hear it's a real character builder. Is that true?? Good luck on this next surgery. Hopefully by now you have it all behind you and you're on your way to recovery.
Hang tough!