22 April 2009

I know you miss me...

...and I miss you. My life right now is consumed with looking for work. That's right I still have not found someone who will take pity on my soul and offer me gainful employment. I just keep moving forward as I'm not a quitter but I will have to be honest there have been moments. I don't know what I'm doing wrong if anything. Everyone keeps telling me that it's the economy and that everyone is having the same problem. If that is true then the world is really messed up. I sort of knew that. So anyway, this is a lame post to say how lame I am for not posting because as I've said before and I know it to be true, "I know how so many of you can't start a day without a good post from yours truly". And to those of you that fall into that category I apologise because let it be known that I do not want to be responsible for any one else's problems because as you can see I have enough of my own. In the end, hopefully this bit of dry paste and drivel will satisfy those few that really do live and breathe their life through this post, and to those I say bless you my child and get some help. Maybe I need the help? Until next time enjoy...

(For those of you visiting for the first time please be aware that I am not crazy. I'm just extremely flat at the moment, but if you can wait, I'll be back soon. So, I suggest that you keep checking back as the posts will soon be so brilliant you'll ask yourself "Why haven't I been reading this blog sooner" ...and to the rest of you "Thanks for reading and staying with me")

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I miss you but it is understandable
you take care of yourself