14 January 2005

The gym?

It's been five weeks today that I started to go to the gym. I have been very diligent and I go every other day and work out for an hour. Now I know that may not seem like a lot, but for a 47 year old, ex-smoker, who has put on a bit of weight and has never gone to the gym I think I'm doing pretty good. I am a bit unimpressed as I have not lost any weight. I feel much better especially after the workouts and I've been eating much better. I've cut way back on the sugar intake and I'm eating more fish and vegtables. My better half says he can see some difference but I sure can't. I think he is just being nice. I know I'm probably just being impatient but I would like to lose some weight. I will just have to keep at it and just maybe I will see some results.

No comments: