29 January 2006

I'm getting so excited...

This time next week we will be in San Fran and getting ready to head to Vegas for 5 days. I/we have been looking forward to this trip for months. We have planned an all out relax this time. There has been no expense spared for our comfort. Business class all the way (except for a few short flights) The hotels are all gorgeous, (i.e. Bellagio-Vegas, Villa Florence-San Fran and The Melrose -Dallas). We even bought a new suit case to take with us just to use for all the new stuff we want to buy. I know it sounds like I'm bragging but in reality we have worked very hard to get to this point in our life and we deserve this. So I'm not at all ashamed to talk about what we are going to do. As we both agree life is too short and there is no good reason to sit back and watch the world go by and not take part especially if you have the means to do such and at this point in time we have the means. We have paid off all of our bills including the house and the car. We have put a nice sum of money away for old age (which for some of us isn't that far off). So right now life is good. Anyway, I think I'll close this up now and in case I don't write anything else until will get back I apologise now but promise I will post pictures when we get back. Until then take care and stay well....

No comments: