9 January 2006

Lazy, lazy, lazy....

...or am I'm actually just busy, busy, busy? I would have to say it's a little of both. We are getting ready for our big trip to the states in February. As I talked about before we have quite the trip planned including San Fran, Vegas, Dallas, and New York state (not the city). We are so much looking forward to this trip as it will be the first real holiday in a long time for us.

As part of getting ready for the trip we have gotten a new security system installed in the house so now we will feel better when we go away. We have been buying a few things for the new house over the past year to make it more of a home and we would hate for someone to break and and take what is not theirs. So now we fell a little more secure but in the end of the day if they do break in they do.... Gonna go for now so until I kick myself in the butt to write a bit more... Enjoy your life because no one else will do it for you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for you guys to come through. Start thinking of a good place or type of food you would like to eat. We'll think of something. :) Oh and make sure you have my cell before you head out.