24 January 2006

15 days later...

Well I'm still having trouble making time to post but I suppose when you look at this it's my blog and I can post when I want and if I want. So here is a quick one. We went to see the world premiere of a stage play called "Dusty". It is a musical based on the life of Dusty Springfield and not unlike the play "Mama Mia" which began here in Australia this play also looks like it's destined to become a hit. We were very impressed and can only say we hope the rest of the world won't have to wait to see this show. I can't say enough about the production it was captivating from start to finish.

We saw the play in Melbourne were we flew up for the weekend. That was our last plane trip until we leave for the states in a little under two weeks. We are to say the least getting a wee bit excited about our trip I'll try to post a few things when we are in the states it all depends when and where I get access to the net. I will try and I will try to post something else before we leave....

No comments: