21 August 2006

Thirty things about me...

I saw these questions on another blog and actually the list was longer so I cut it down. I know it's a self indulgent look into my person but it fills up space when I am not really up to writing anything else at the moment. So enjoy...

1. Am I named after somebody?

No

2. Have you ever written a poem?

Yes, several...

3. Can you make change for a dollar right now?

Yes

4. Do you like catsup on or beside your fries?

On the side that way it gives me control, not that I have control issues

5. Do you drink Pepsi or Coke?

Pepsi,… I loathe Coke!

6. Are you superstitious?

No

7. What's your favorite number?

The number seven and considering the number of the question...coincidence? I think not.

8. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?

Yes and a little bit of night time streaking in high school

9. Would you ever parachute out of a plane?

No, I'’m just happy that they are able to get several tons of metal airborne. I'’m quite happy staying in business class my seat.

10. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair?

Yes and still do. I use clippers. It'’s so much easier

11. What is your dream car?

I really don't like to drive that much but if I had to choose I'’d say a Volkswagen Bora

12. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?

No

13. How many remote controls do you have in your house?

Six and that's just for the television

14. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year?

Nine and all within a three week period

15. How many foreign countries have you visited?

2 = Australia, New Zealand

16. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy?

Comfortable and safe

17. Do you ask for directions when you are lost?

Sure I do but I'’m actually pretty handy with a map

18. Have you ever played in the rain?

Yes and it's okay until you get wet.

19. Have you ever broken a bone?

No, closest I came was spraining my ankle

20. Have you ever had surgery?

Yes, I had neck surgery to fix two herniated discuss

21. Which of the five senses is most important to you?

Sight as I always want to be able to see all the wonderful things around me like the flowers and my partner.

22. What do you think is your best feature?

My eyes but some people say my backside which I can't verify as it is too hard for me to see back there.

23. Have you ever taken something from a hotel?

Just the little soaps and shampoos.

24. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house?

Not that I can remember, but my car is another matter

25. Have you ever returned a gift?

Yes but usually for a different size or colour or because I already owned what was given to me.

26. Do you sing in the car?

Yes and with the windows up so I don't want to scare small children.

27. What is your favorite fruit?

Apples and preferably in a Waldorf salad

28. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?

Rodd & Gunn (a local retailer based out of New Zealand or Ralph Lauren

29. What is your favorite season?

Autumn is great with all of the colours and it also means that winter is around the corner with fires in our fireplace.

30. What do you like to collect?

Teddy Bears, they are just so cute!

Well, there you go more things then you ever wanted to know about me.

No comments: