17 January 2007

Another list...

I've been borrowing a lot of things/ideas from other bloggers lately but I still have to fill them out and do the post so in a way I am writing something. I know it's lazy but you still get to know something else about my life. Anyway I got this from Brad who borrowed it from someone else. Enjoy....

A- Available or single? Neither, very happily attached
B- Best Friend? My other half James
C- Cake or Pie? My Peanut Butter pie
D- Drink of Choice? Pepsi
E- Essential Item? iPod
F- Favorite Color? Brown
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither
H- Hometown? Originally Dallas via New Orleans but I consider Hobart, Tasmania home now
I- Indulgence? Eating breakfast out every morning
J- January or February? Neither as they are both summer months here in the Southern Hemisphere. So prefer June/July being winter here
K. Kids and names? Daughter- Erin, Cat - Molly
L- Life is incomplete without? James
M- Marriage Date? Not allowed to marry
N- Number of Siblings? 1 real brother, 1 half brother and 5 step brothers (Both parents re-married)
O- Oranges or apples? Both
P- Phobias/Fears? I hate snakes
Q- Favorite Quote? "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. You got to live, live live!" Auntie Mame
R- Reason to Smile? I'm alive and I have James
S- Season? Fall, love the colours
T- Tag three people! I hate doing that, so I agree with Brad, do the list if you want...
U- Unknown Fact About Me? If I told you it wouldn't be unknown....
V-Vegetable you hate? Beetroot (beets to Americans) Australians love it and eat it on everything sandwiches salads etc.
W- Worst habit? Stressing about things I can't control
X- X-Rays you’ve had? Everything from top to bottom at one point or another...
Y- Your favorite food? I like food period!
Z- Zodiac? Scorpio true to nature!

Update: After writing this and showing it to James he said he felt a bit as if he were being stalked. I find that funny seeing that we have lived together for going on nine years. I must be a pretty successful stalker. I realise it looked a little like I was a bit obsessed with him but the reality is that he is the love of my life and I will continue to stalk him to the ends of the earth. (GRIN)

No comments: