1 January 2007

Happy New Year 2007!



It is January 1 2007 and a new year has officially started here in the land down under. I posted the picture from Sydney even though we now live in Tasmania. Our fireworks weren't as spectacular as the ones in Sydney but none the less they were quite good. We went out with friends last night to a Greek restaurant and had a really good meal with lots of singing, hand clapping and plenty of laughs. We then went out to watch the fireworks. I have to admit we have not gone out to watch fireworks in the past few years especially when we lived in Sydney. I think the last time we went out there was in 2002. It was just such a huge effort to fight through the crowds of thousands and in reality James usually had to work at the hospital. But this year after we decided lets venture out in little Hobart town and we ended up having a great time.

Anyway, I just want to wish every one once more a Happy New Year! I hope that you will be able to start the New Year with a clean slate. Remember as Auntie Mame said "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving. You got to Live, Live Live! James and I plan to do just that...

No comments: