15 January 2007

Music to live by...

I borrowed this from here and thought it would be fun. I think I got some interesting results although I'm not sure what they say about me or my life. Although some of them are both scary and funny. Enjoy...

1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

1. Opening Credits: "Straighten Up and Fly Right" - Robbie Williams
2. Waking Up: "Breathe Again" - Toni Braxton
3. First Day At School: "Shadowland" - K.D. Lang
4. Falling In Love: "Loop-Hole" - Buddha Lounge
5. Fight Song: "Shock the Monkey" - Peter Gabriel
6. Breaking up: "Concert No 8 in G in theatrical style" - Francois Couperin
7. Prom: "Jackie Wilson Said (I'm In Heaven When You Smile)" - Van Morrison
8. Life: "The Windmills of Your Mind" - Dusty Springfield
9. Mental Breakdown: "Velocity" - Buddha Lounge
10. Driving: "I Can't Make You Love Me" - Bonnie Raitt
11. Flashback: "Escapade" - Janet Jackson
12. Getting back together: "Moonshadow" - Cat Stevens
13. Losing your virginity: "Let The Music Play" - Shannon
14. Wedding: "Full Moon" - Buddha Lounge
15. Birth of Child : "My Love" - Paul McCartney & Wings
16. Final Battle: "Peter Gunn" - Henry Mancini
17. Funeral Song: "Mademoiselle Kitt" - Eartha Kitt
18. End Credits: "All the Way/One for My Baby (And One More for the Road)" - Frank Sinatra & Kenny G