20 May 2007

TV Dinners...

I know I said I would put up a real post but once again I'm just not feeling it so I'm going for another meme. In some ways it's not cheating because you do get to find out quirky stuff about me and my life. It's really like being interviewed and even though I'm not a celebrity I can feel like one. I have been so into cooking lately with my new cook top and oven. That I figured it would be appropriate to do a meme on cooking. This particular meme is about cooking and television. I love watching LifeStyle FOOD channel here in Australia. I think it's fascinating watching people create things. I'm always afraid to mix certain ingredients for fear they taste like crap and I'll have to throw it all away and that would be such a waste of food. So anyway on to today's meme and it goes like this:

1. Favorite TV Chef: Jamie Oliver, I know it seems to be an obvious pick but I find him easy to watch, what can I say

2. Favorite TV Cooking Personality: John Torode and Gregg Wallace from Masterchef Goes Large. I would love to test all the food that they get served up to them by the contestants.

3. Favorite TV Dinner: I don't do a lot of TV dinners but if I had to pick one it would be Heinz Steam Fresh Honey Mustard Chicken

4. Favorite Watching TV Movie Snack: Popcorn, it's not original but it's what I like

So there you go, wasn't that intriguing. I bet you were on the edge of your seat and I'm sure you found some of my answers shocking to say the least. It just goes to show you how little you know a person.

No comments: