17 April 2008

My pussy isn't well...

The past days or so my pussy has not felt right. One of the best indicators that my pussy is not well is that the hair on it becomes dull and lifeless. Now I take good care of my pussy. I play with it almost every day. I'd do it every day but I don't want to wear myself out. My pussy wakes me up every morning at 5:00am because it needs to go to the bathroom. So I of course have to take care of that right away or I'll never get back to sleep. I buy the best food so that my pussy has everything it needs to work properly and to maintain it's health. In general I'd say I pamper my pussy. I mean it's the only one I've got so I want to be nice to it. I just don't don't know why of late he isn't acting the way he normally does.

I just don't know what to do with my pussy, any suggestions?


(Hats off to Misses Slocombe from "Are You Being Served". You did know I was talking about my pussy. I am a guy after all, so I have a...well you know what I mean)

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

they make fine eating after you smoke them a bit.