10 August 2008

Bug version 2...

Well just when I thought it was safe to get back into the swing of normal life I receive a return visit from the bug that hit me a few days ago. I was just fine until late last night (Saturday) and the fever returned along with the stabbing headache. The fever was not high but high enough to be noticed and the stabbing pain was not as intense as the previous episode. When is stabbing pain in your head a good thing? Anyway, as the evening drew to an end and I dragged myself off to bed at which time my fever was up to 38c (100.4F). Around 3:00 this morning I was awoken by a very, very, very sharp pain in my head and I had to go take some more pain medicine. Lucky for us we can get Nurofen (ibuprofen) over the counter with codeine in it and lucky for me we had some in the house. (ps we can also get panadol (tylenol) with codeine in it over the counter too I'm just sayin') My fever had gone up to 38.1c (100.6). I know that the fever was not that different but apparently it was enough to aggravate the pain So, I'm off to bed now and I think I'll sleep the rest of the day. If I can't enjoy my weekend I hope that you can enjoy yours. Enjoy!

No comments: