13 November 2008

I'm here, I'm here...

I know I'm running late but then again who isn't? Anyway, I've been sitting here recovering and it seems that everything is going well. The wound is healing and is only slightly still a bit swollen an sore. I still have to be careful as far as picking things up or bending but I always know if I've gone to far and as soon as I do i stop doing whatever it is that is making me hurt. As soon as that happens I know I shouldn't be doing what ever it is I'm doing. When I said i was late that's not necessarily untrue as I don't walk really fast and I sure as heck don't run but as I said I'm getting there.

One thing I have been able to do since I can't run around and work in the garden which I would love to do as it is that time of year being spring and everything is in bloom and growing like a weed. Unfortunately, not only are all the flowers growing but so are the weeds. As I said I can't bend as such so I can't pull weeds and things like that. Hubby has been doing all of that and doing a very good job if i may say so and I will. I on the other hand can do what I can do in my own way yo interact with the garden and that's take pictures of some of the flowers and then put them up here so as to bore you, possibly make some of you jealous (doubtful) and last but not least provide me with a very easy post.

So with out further adieu please enjoy some flowers from our garden.
















3 comments:

jps246 said...

beautiful flowers!

Ur-spo said...

such lovely irises!
I am jealous - I used to grow such once upon a time.
It is nice to know they still are around.

Anonymous said...

Whats the name of the purple one? It's gorgeous!!