18 December 2008

Ready, steady, go....

...on to Christmas that is. The tree is trimmed. The presents, what there are of them, have been bought. Some need to be wrapped but that is an easy chore and one that I have fun doing. The flights were booked a few weeks ago. We leave for Sydney on Sunday and we will be there until Christmas Day. We have to fly back in the afternoon because hubby has to work Christmas night. We have a pre-Christmas BBQ to go to before we leave on Sunday and other than that we are ready for Christmas or as ready as we will ever be. Doesn't it sound funny to have a BBQ at Christmas? Then again when the temperatures are in the 70's why not have a BBQ?  Hubby has to work the next few nights and then as I said we'll be off to Sydney.

Anyway, if I don't post again before we head to Sydney, I probably will but just in case, I want to wish each and everyone one of you, along with your families and partners the best that the season can provide. I hope you are able to take a little time and spend that time with those that mean the most to you in your life. I hope and wish for each of you a phantasmagorical New Year! May you move forward and hopefully may some of the woes of the past year that have affected many of us start to ease. Take care, be safe and hugs all around. Enjoy...

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Happy Christmas to you!
Stop by my place on 12/25 for your virtual present !

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you...