5 January 2009

Knock, knock...

...Who's there? It's Me! Is it safe to come out yet? Well here we are the new year is here. It's all about 2009 now. 2008 is history as they say and that is exactly the way I want to keep it. When you think about it I really don't have a choice as to rather I can keep 2008 history or not because any way you look at it history it is and to it I say good riddance.

So now here we are 5 days into 2009 and all is well. I am not even going to venture as to what the year may or may not bring. I'm not even going to say I want it to be a good year or a great year or a year without pain, trouble and heartache. I'm just going to let come what may and go with the flow because in most if not all cases you don't usually have a choice as to what happens anyway. Sure you can try to plan for certain things to happen and set goals for things and that's all fine and well but in the end things happen for a reason and they will happen rather I've planned for them or not so I think I will just go with the flow and as the circumstances change then so shall I so as to accommodate the changes that life hands me.

This plan may or may not work and if it doesn't well then as I said I'll go with the flow and change my life accordingly. Now as for the rest of you I'm not sure I'd follow my lead so I suggest that you stick to what ever your plan is for 2009 and I hope that what ever you have planned it works for you. So onward and upward we go and lets just see what the future holds.

Until the next post take care and stay well. I'll see you in a day or so.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

That is a good approach and attitude. Goof for you!