6 April 2009

Looking ahead....

Well it's Monday and I'm looking at the beginning of a new job search week. I want to thank everyone with there encourage comments and emails. I really appreciate all of you! I need that encouragement for later in the week as it seems believe it or not i have a new interview. This time a totally different job. all the other interviews have ended empty and in the trash bin. This on will be on Thursday and it's with the the Department of Health and Human Services Disability Services division. It's a position for a project coordinator which is right up my alley. So I'm not going to say anymore and I've probably already said to much but here's to Thursday and until then I keep filling out these selection criterion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will send lots of good vibes and thoughts your way! Good luck!!

Like the new layout of the blog!

xxoo
Moys