31 May 2009

Solid or Liquid....

Well, for lack of anything else to say since my life currently is boring as bat shit and as interesting as watching paint peel I am opting for a blog thing/meme/quiz. The question is "Are you rain or snow?" and the answer is:

You Are Snow
You are peaceful and calm. You are able to enjoy each moment.
You have a pure, gentle spirit. People automatically trust you.

You have a playful, adventurous spirit. You still feel like a kid.
You are able to find the joy in any situation. You are blissful.

My analysis of the answer is:

"You are peaceful and calm." - I would have to agree with this in most cases. I'm a pretty easy going kind of person or at least I am now as I start to get a bit longer in the tooth.

"You are able to enjoy each moment." - All I can say is I damn well try. I like to think that I try to get the best out of each moment that I experience. The bad moments are not so easy but even then I try to find something positive, which can be difficult at best, but I do try.

"You have a pure, gentle spirit. People automatically trust you." - I'm not so sure how pure I am based on my past, but who am I much less you to judge. Anyway, if the quiz says I am well them I must be. I generally am able to make people feel at ease around me and as such they generally open up to me, and I believe I'm trustworthy.

"You have a playful, adventurous spirit. You still feel like a kid." - I want to believe this no matter how old I get. I never want to stop trying new things and experiencing new things that are all around me just waiting to be tried.

"You are able to find the joy in any situation. You are blissful." - This one I can't necessarily agree with because I am finding no joy in not finding gainful employment. I'm not even sure how to feel blissful

That's my analysis and all I've got to say for today so, move along people nothing else here to see. Move along...

No comments: