19 September 2009

Life update...

Well, it's been a week since I last checked in and our life is still in the air. Hubby came home for a visit but it was cut short as he had to return to Sydney to continue to take care of his mum. On the Sydney front things are not well and it has gone from day by day to moment to moment. I feel so helpless down here but unfortunately at the moment I have to keep the home fires burning. I want so much to be in Sydney to help support my hubby.

I have a bit of a personal issue when it comes to someones passing that keeps me from being in Sydney. After all the years that have passed since taking care of two of my late partners I still have a hard time dealing with all this current situation. It hits too hard at home with me. I wish I could be as strong as hubby is at the moment. He is such a very good man and I hate to think how hard this is for him.

This is a very depressing post but unfortunately this is my/our life as it is at the moment. Anyway, I just wanted every one to know I'm here and I will check in periodically. I want to thank everyone for their kind words and support. I also want to thank every one for your compliments on my last set of 12 of 12 photos. Taking the photos was a good distraction for me. Oh well until next time take care, be well and enjoy life as much as you can.

5 comments:

Larry Ohio said...

Big hugs to you TJ. I'm thinking of you.

Ur-spo said...

Alas, sometimes life is like that - full of depressive features that seem awful and endless.
Hang in there; you are not alone.

Anonymous said...

Good that you got to spend some time together, albeit a short one.

XXOO Moys

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Thanks for sharing...xoxo

Nathan said...

I'm sorry you're all going through this right now. I can't even begin to think of the right words to say about something so painful. So I will offer you a hug and shoulder to cry on instead.

Thinking of you and the family. xoxo