7 February 2008

Fruity, fruit, fruit...

I saw this little meme thing here and thought it was cute. My results I believe are quite accurate. Enjoy...

You Are a Strawberry

You are friendly, outgoing, and well liked by many people.
You are popular, but there's nothing ordinary or average about you.

You are a very interesting person, and you have many facets to your personality.
Sometimes you feel very conflicted. Your different sides of your personality pull at you.

You are a very sensual and passionate person. You are fiery... you can't help it.
In general, you keep your passionate side under wraps. You are only wild in private.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh go on, you don't really want me to comment on this one, do you? GRIN!!!!!!!!!

Sorted Lives said...

Glad you enjoyed the MeMe. M took it after I did and was also a strawberry.

Thomas said...

Hello, interesting blog. I'm a Banana.

Ur-spo said...

you are my favorite strawberry, to be sure!
I seem to be a pear, but with some practice i can be a kumquat.

Rick said...

You are a passion fruit. I bet when you flash that smile your better half wants to dip you in choco-late and consume you. :)

I'm a banana. I might as well be a dildo. how bland.