16 February 2008

Thanks for the help...

This won't be a long post but I just wanted to take this moment to thank those of you that took the time to respond to the last post. The dilemma that faces James and I us not insurmountable but I suppose it's always nice when you can share it with others and then have those people be kind enough to actually give you feedback. We won't be making an hasty decisions and as I believe I stated before we are at least afforded the luxury of being able to pick and choose as to when and where what may or may not happen. With that all said eventually something will happen and when it does I'm sure that whatever decisions we make we will have thought them through and along with the help from friends both near, far and cyber we will move forward and continue to allow our life to evolve and grow into whatever it may become. All with just a little help from our friends...

(Update: I changed the title of this post only because another blogger used the same title and I'm not sure who came up with their title first but to forgo any I did it first issues I thought changing would be easier. Sometimes it can so difficult being a day a head of the world when it comes to the blogs I read which are mainly US based. Anyway new title same content Enjoy...)

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Recently a patient told me whenver she was in a dilemma to do something or not, she threw her shoes out the window and 'read how they fell' to determine her fate.

Try to tell as many people as you can in town.

sandy said...

If you end up as repeat Sydneysiders, I look forward to meeting you in person! All the best while you two make what is surely a difficult decision. xx