10 June 2008

You're too kind...

I truly appreciate all of the recent comments and I am taking them all on board so from now on you get what ever I've got to say; be it good, bad, ugly, pretty, angry, happy, optimistic or pessimistic, which ever it may be you can be guaranteed that I will be telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God, Buddha, Allah, Shiva who ever..

Now I need to first follow through on a recent tagging, by this lovely man, that occurred back on June 4th. so I'm a little slow on the uptake. Unlike a lot of you I read every blog on my list. OK I'm kidding. :) Ok no I'm not, I actually I do read them all. I have way to much time on my hands. Anyway, here's how the meme works, although I must first notate that the rules were changed slightly from the originals but I'm doing as I'm told:

Step One – pull out a book on the book shelf.
Step Two – go to page 123.
Step Three – read and write out the 5th sentence.
Step Four – tag 5 more people.

1) My Book is "The Year of Living Biblically" A. J. Jacobs

2 & 3) " An ancient Israelite sect called the Essenes dressed in white, as do some kabbalists."

4) I'm not a tagger as I learned from last time I did such a thing so I won't be tagging a single sole. Now on the other hand if you want to try this then I say give it a go. Don't forget to let me know if you did try so I can have a sticky beak as to what you came up with. Enjoy...

No comments: