2 August 2008

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3...

I read some where that Blogger is stopping people from posting due to some spambot technical malfunction thingymajig or something like that. Anyway, I just wanted to see if this thing was working and it looks like my end is working okay. Sorry to hear others are having trouble. I hope they get their's fixed soon. OK well, I can get onto my regular Friday Night at the Moves post which I forgot to post earlier. It will be a day late and a dollar short. So sue me. I'll post it in a little while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're up and running. Look forward to the movies post.

Ur-spo said...

i heard this one too.
i haven't been at blogger in over a year, so I don't know how many 'bugs' they have cleared up.
Still, it is 'free' to there it is.