2 July 2009

The shape of things...

I was bored so I took this little blog filler test. Apparently due to the choice of shapes that I prefer the test results say:



You Are Skilled



You are balanced and competent. You value harmony.

Other people see you as outgoing, hyper, and even a bit overwhelming.

Your ideal romantic relationship is unconventional, wild, and very public.

You do best in tasks that require you to be logical, hard-working, and courageous.



Funny thing is I usually take these little test things with a grain of salt and I will do the same with this one. however, every once in a while it is interesting when the results do say things about you and you agree with them. For the most part I have to agree with these test results. I'm not going to tell you which parts I agree or disagree with. I like to keep you guessing. Until next time take care and Enjoy...

1 comment:

Larry Ohio said...

My results:

You are balanced and competent. You value harmony.

Other people see you as outgoing, hyper, and even a bit overwhelming.

Your ideal romantic relationship is unconventional, wild, and very public.

You do best in tasks that require you to be flexible, creative, and playful.

Hmmmm. Dunno what that means.